HELP
OK, so I have been thinking how technologically advanced I am lately because I have a blog, and I am a part of the facebook thing. However, when I browse around and look at other blogs, I realize that I am still way behind. I have no pictures to post because I have no digital camera. Everyone else has a cute picture to go with everything that they post. I, however, have nothing, just empty space(aside from the christmas tree that i downloaded from clipart....very sad). In addition, I have no clue how to add things to the links section. I have tried and tried. I am beginning to think that I am just too dumb for the blog matrix. Once again, I have no picture to put with this, so no one will read it, and no one will post a comment because I stink at this. Little help please.

3 Comments:
Well, I will admit that I read your blog. I see your blog on Megan's. I do a little blog stalking I guess. Learning your way along a blog takes time. You will get the hang of it. To add links...it's a little confusing... Megan could probably tell you, but I would go under help on the blog website and type in links. You will have to copy and paste the template they give you b/c the background one you have chosen doesn't have the link section on it. Hope that makes sense. It will explain it to you in the help section...believe me..if I can do it anyone can do it!! Hope you don't mind me reading your blog! I'm nosey like that. :)
PS...your tree was cute! It's better than my real one!!
Shandra's fun! Try reading the help info on the website & if you are still having trouble call me & i'll walk you through it. On second thought, call me anyway :) We are headed up to Todd's mom's tomorrow to begin our Christmas vacation, but I'll have my cell phone.
it's time for you to blog again! i enjoyed catching up with you last weekend via phone. we don't need to let so much time go between visits.
Post a Comment
<< Home