Christmas is HERE

I finally feel like it is Christmas time because I finally put up our Christmas tree. I was going to get a real one, but Kevin's schedule hasn't allowed us to go look together. So I went to good ole Walmart and bought a beautiful artificial tree. I figure that it will last a lot longer and save us money in the long run.
Those things are not as easy to assemble as one would imagine. It took me a few hours and a couple of trips to Walmart for more tree trimming items, but I finally finished. It is a beautiful tree and smells real because I purchased a candle that has that pine scent. Our apartment now feels like home.
I decided since I have pictures to add now that I would share what our tree looked like this year. You can't really see the lights, but it was so pretty at night. This is sooo much fun!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home